Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sunday Night Movie

Hi!
OK, now before you read ahead I just want to tell you that I didn't see any movies but watched the first Episode of The Vampire Diaries Season 2 and The new show Hellcats.

The wait for VD's season two has been KILLING me!!

It was so so good, I can't believe Katherine, I wonder what she's there for?!...she pisses me off
And poor Damon, I know he's all mean and stuff... but it's all mainly because of K.
May I randomly add in how Gorgeous Elena is! She's so pretty, I wish I looked like her lol.
And omg!did Caroline die???
I bet she'll make it anyway but it drives me crazy when huge things happen 30secinds before the show is over! I get the point of them doing that, to get viewers watching but oh my!
Stupid K, has to ruin things...she's worst than Damon.actually
 I reckon Damon wouldn't even be mean if K wouldn't have put all that anger in him.

Stefan,Damon, Tyler...the whole cast is hot...and WOW at Tyler's uncle!
Not that I was over them, but it's good to see some new eye candy.
Now I reeeally can't wait for next week to see what happens next!

...Afterwards Hellcats was on, which is another great new show. I don't care if i seem immature but I like all the Cheer leading movies and now theres a show lol.They're pretty entertaining IMO.



Their routines are pretty good too!!gosh I wish I was good like them. watching Hellcats has put me in the mood to start doing some sort of activity again.
So my goal for September will be to join or sign up somewhere that I would enjoy and would keep me fit again. Seriously in the mornings...I run for my train and I'm already puffed out...embarrassing right. hehe

Well that is pretty much all for now.
there is now 3 days left til Connies Birthday =D
You'll most likely read about us after this weekend, unless you follow us on twitter...you'll be guaranteed to read some drunken tweets Saturday's night haha.

xoxo Nelly


No comments:

Post a Comment