Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another Random post LOL.

Hello!

So, I am actually really bored at work today, and since I was charging my phone and happened to load all the pics onto my computer I thought i might share some cute photos I have.


Nelly and I at the Pink Concert. awesome night

Alyssa having some Latte LOL.

Beautiful Bianca at only one week old.

More photos after the Jump.

Alyssa.

And again.

Just Chilling with Bianca. she is now 6 months. how cute :)

Nelly in the car.

Nelly and I getting ready :)

Sienna.

Raffael Nadal @ Australian Open

View on the way to Phillip Island

@ Pink Concert

Alyssa again. look at her beautiful eyes.

More view from view to Phillip Island

 
This is the morning in Melbourne. I kept expecting Damon to jump out and get me (from Vampire Diaries LOL)

 
Andy Roddick @ Australian Open

With Bianca again.

Alyssa. wow she was small here!

Alyssa, just a tad worried.

She loves these biscuits...

More Latte...

Bianca at one week again. so cute!

Collingwood players. this is how close we sat at this game, we could smell them going into the rooms.

The City view. pretty!

Caetlyn, Hughsey and me. @ Australian Open

Christmas Day with Alyssa. look at her cheek!

Sienna, naughty as always, at dinner.

More City View

"My head was not just in the oven..."

Nelly's cousins daughter Scarlet being a Christmas Tree @ Nelly's Birthday

Alessia, the Princess

Look at those lips!

My Cork board

The other day on my walk, Caetlyn and i can across Eildon Ct. I had to take a pic to show all my friends too. LOL.

OK that is all for now... i have some more cute photos to show you later!

xxx Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment