Monday, September 6, 2010

Sunday Night Movie

Hey Hey

As you can imagine I have been tranfixed with my Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl DVD's. So this weeks Sunday night didnt involve a movie... but TV Shows.

I managed to watch the whole 22 episodes of Vampire Diaries in 4 days, however on Friday and Saturday i had no chance to watch episodes, and i watched one that whole time.

Sunday included both Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl, since I finished VD and started GG.

But I did manage to watch one movie this weekend.

Nelly and I finally wacthed Inception. And we loved it.



Seriously people if you haven't already you should make your way to the movies to go and watch this.

I heard from so many people on Twitter how good this movie was, but I didnt know what to expect and I was not only surprised, but excited at the prospects this movie plants in your head.

Nelly and I also could not get enough of Tom Hardy in this movie... my oh my isn't he great?!

Its the lips that we love... and the acting!

I just thought it was a great movie all round, and the performances by the whole cast were just AMAZING! Joseph Gorden-Levitt, Leonardo Dicaprio, Ellen Page, Marion Cotillard and everyone else, especially Tom Hardy haha.

ok all, thats is all from me for now.

xoxo Connie.

No comments:

Post a Comment