Sunday, September 12, 2010

Netball.

Heyah!
What's been happening?!

Connie and I, on most Wednesday nights go and watch our 3friends play netball. (Simone Sareta and Caetlyn)
This past Wednesday they were short on girls because a few were away, so I thought...what the hell why not, I'll do it!
I've never played netball before and still now, don't really know the rules.
I just had to be in the field and pretend to play, i got told to just not touch the opposite players.
Sounds pretty simple hey!
First 5seconds (all i did in those 5seconds was walk on the field) ...aaaaaand I accidentally somehow made a girl fall down..and it was really loud too.
I felt so bad but my lovely friends that were sitting on the bench were laughing sooo loud, as if i was gonna keep a straight face with them rofling haha.
It was good fun but I was glad to have only played 1quarter...it was pretty awkward lol.

This Wednesday we're going again...no I'm not going to play again. :P
Connie and I will watch the game while chatting and making last minute plans for her Birthday which is this Saturday! She's FINALLY going to turn 20!
No more Teeny!
I 'm so0o excited..sometimes I think I'm more excited than her hehe...birthdays excite me..shh :)
At the moment we're not too sure of where we will go...mind you it's in less than a week!
But things usually end up better when they're random and not planed, that's been my experience so far anyway. And also don't ever expect too many things from a night, you'll have more fun that way.

I think that's all from me for now.
Laters!

xoxoNelly

No comments:

Post a Comment