Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

Hi all.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekends.

In Australia the first weekend of September is Fathers Day, and coincidently is the same week as my Dad's birthday. Usually the one present suffices, though two dinners are necessary.

This post is to say Happy Birthday and Happy fathers day to my Daddy.

Me with my Dad, and my Mum.

My long suffering father has three daughters and one son, and si constantly a pain in our necks. He always has an opinion, and would rather die than let us go out... but he tries to overcome all of that.

Contrary to popular belief he is a good dad. I mean how many men would just pick up a whole new life in a different country, away from their families, to raise their three Italian speaking daughters to Australia.

So once again, HAPPY FATHERS DAY WEEKEND, and a special Happy birthday to my daddy.

xoxo Connie.

No comments:

Post a Comment