Thursday, September 2, 2010

My New DVDs...

Hey Yall!!

So, as Nelly mentioned in the last post I purchased some new DVD's.

As I have mentioned many times before, I am sure I LOVE Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries.

Unfortunately we had to wait for September 1 to get DVD's here, but when yesterday came I made sure my mum was in the store buying it for me... as I was at work.

anyways so here are my purchases... arent they cute :)

Vampire Dairies. Season 1.


Gossip Girl. Season 3.

And of course now I have an updated Gossip Girl DVD set :D


Sorry about the bad quality of photos, took them on my phone.
P.S - dont you love my Doona? its so cute :)

So now, i need to finish watching these before September 10 (VD) and 14 (GG) as that is when the new seasons begin... WIN! 

Anyways, should get back to work... and soon enough I will be going home and getting to watch these :)


Love, Connie. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment