Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Some new shoes :)

Whats up People?

I'm trying to be a good blogger and keep updating as much as possible.

Today I want to share with you my two pairs of new shoes...

First up my new heels.



I love everything about these shoes. They are simple black pumps with some amazingly cute studs in the back.

I need to not wear these when I am standing for long periods of time as they can hurt after two hours LOL.

And the second pair i am going to show you are my favourite everyday shoes, not for work but for everything else that I do.


Sorry for blurry pic, my blackberry isnt great in the dark LOL.

I got them for $15, so they arent just cute they are also a bargain :)

they are perfect Footy boots, and i know in summer I am so going to love pairing them with shorts and skirts, its kind of 80's and so cool.

I already wore them to the footy last week, where it rained the whole way there and to our seats. And with so many puddles, they are no longer that white, but thats ok cos now that have character haha.

Let me know what you think of my new shoes...

xoxo Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment