Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Night Movie

KILLERS

Ashton Kutcher & Katherine Heigl

This may come a week late but at least I still made it!
LAST Sunday Connie and myself went to the movies to see Killers in it was Mr.Hottie Kutcher.
First we had some nice dinner at a place called 'Biagios' where we had some yummy Lasagna and then we randomly decided to go to the movies and see whichever movie was running first.
We were glad to find out it was Killers which we were both happy about because...do I really have to tell you?No, I'm sure you know lol.

thanks to www.imdb.com
If you love Ashton and Katherine, then you will love the movie too.
It's very funny and cute oh!and you get to see Kutchers ABS lots haha.

thanks to www.imdb.com
Ashton played a bad boy 'Spencer', where killing professionally is his job.
But deep down he really wants a normal life where he can for example get to know his neighbours and not keep travelling.

It gets very serious when pretty much everyone who's in his life wants to kill him...
but it has its hilarious moments too.
I don't want to mention any because I don't want to spoil it for anyone, you should watch it.

Now who wouldn't want to see that when the doors of the lift you're in opens.

...you can see how distracted I'm getting with Kutcher by having the responsibility of making a post about a movie he's in haha.
Apologies but i can't help it.

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned my little obsessions with Mustangs (car, not actual horse..that would be weird lol).
Well I was already loving the movie...but when a hot little red mustang came along! Well that just made it!


The movie was great with a very funny end, I would suggest this if you like Kutcher and Heigl.
They both are pretty good in it, just like they always are in any other movies.

Sorry if some things may not make sense in this post or if it's too boring, it is 3.50am Sunday and I'm going to sleep now.
BTW I call this dedication :p

xoxoNelly

No comments:

Post a Comment