Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunday Night Movie...

Hey Ya'll,

This weeks Sunday movie is... STEP UP 2 THE STREETS.

Last week was pretty much a non week for me.

I was struck down with a Sinus Infection, and it took everything out of me. I went to work on Monday morning only to be told to go home within the first ten minutes of the day. On Tuesday I visited the doctor and was put on AntiBiotics, as well as had a blood test. The doctor ordered for me to stay home another day and that i not spend any time outside for like a week.

So though I heard what he had to say, i didnt really do as i was told. When I was back at work on Thursday I had to go Volunteering with some people from work. As it is my job to organise and make sure the Volunteering at work is always perfect i kind of had to go.

We were volunteering at Marysville, at the new Community Centre that was built to help the people regenerate their lives after the Horrendous Bushfires of last year. We were doing the Landscaping and Mulching all around the Centre. But it wasnt the best of days. It was raining and so cold, it was snowing higher up on the mountain. But it was good to give something back to this community. They of all people deserved it.

Volunteering took the whole work day, and though i was very tired I still had to attend the Awards Night on Thursday, which Nelly has already talked about in a previous post. So when I got to work, i did my best to clean up. My sister Alba came to my work and I let her up and we got dressed and did our make up in the Ladies room at work. It was a nice night, to mix Business with my friends and family.

Friday was a hectic day for me. We were running an internal event which I had a huge hand at helping with organising. So to make sure the ran smoothly on Friday 13th was a bit of a hardship in the morning, but once it was underway - well it was a huge success :) and I was happy that nothing major went wrong. Everyone seemed happy by the end of the day.

Friday went by so quickly that i didnt even notice when 4pm came and the team was heading out the door for Hugh's farewell drinks, which i did not attend as i would soon be making my way to the MCG for the match against Essendon. We won by 98points, in case you were wondering!! GO PIES!!

Saturday is what inspired me to watch Step Up 2 The Streets. Since Nelly and I decided to have dinner and a movie instead of go to a friends Gig.

We watched Step Up 3D. which OMG you all have to go out and see... it is truely A-MAZ-ING!

So when we got home from that we "played" around with my sisters, my brother and my sisters boyfriend. Then we watched Save the Last Dance - which is pretty fricken awesome too LOL.

on Sunday I watched three movies - Bring It On, Step Up 2 and Dirty Dancing Havanna Nights - and couldnt decide which I would recommend for this weekend, but ultimately you just cant beat the Step Up Franchise. LOL.

what Movie did you watch this Sunday night? was it as good as mine?

xoxo Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment