Monday, August 16, 2010

Beach House... NIGHT 2 and Day 3

Hello again my lovelies :)







So this is obviously going to be a post about the second night we were at the beach house for the weekend.






Saturday was quite the interesting day.


Despite going to sleep at 4:00am in the morning I couldn’t sleep past 8:30am so I decided to get up and see what was going on – what that sound was.






I walked out of my room quietly and found out that the noise was our friend Ben snoring like a chainsaw. So not pleasant.






It didn’t take long for the rest of the gang to wake up, and by 10:30am everyone was eating Bacon and Egg toast for breakfast, except me as I don’t eat Bacon or eggs, and so I had Coco Pops haha.


Reece and the bacon and eggs :)

the toast they ate LOL

Chillin'

Then slowly everyone was in and out of the showers, and blow drying their hair and getting dressed. As the plans were for us to go to the beach in the morning and then I would go back and watch the Footy while they all did whatever they wanted.



Shower time :)

But being the lazy people that we are we stayed home, and just sat out the back and talked for the morning.

the girls relaxing...

Collecting the energy for the Footy Game haha


This table describes our weekend better than our posts lol



Simone and Sareta Hanging back

the sun was very welcome after the rainfall of the night before =D



Nelly and I did go to the Hardware store to buy new fuses so we could watch TV and use all the power points. While Samantha and Catelyn went into Geelong for the day.


looking at my dirty car =S





Then at 2:30 the Collingwood V Carlton game was on so I was watching that, and being my loud supporter self – surprisingly when Collingwood started winning all the Carlton supporters stopped watching the game. LOL. GO PIES!


Leigh reading his card... nawww




We started drinking during the game, so around 3pm and so as you can imagine, everyone got pretty damn wasted that night.






Which made playing Charades, Truth or Dare, and I never so much more fun.






Dinner was Snags and Burgers on the BBQ and fish and chips on the side.


Snags =)




As soon as dinner was done with we played all the above mentioned games and had a really good, long and loud night hahaha.


I can’t really remember much of that night but here are the photos for you to have a guess with hahaha.

about to play charades... yeahhh

Buffalo!

more chillin'!

Charades!!!


What? this photo could get me some re embersement from work haha!

Truth or Dare??

what was going on there?

Reece's turn LOL



Reece and Sareta

The Infamous Bottle... it got so much attention haha!

Some of us :)



all of us =D

Can't take her anywhere HAHAHAA!

Never have I ever...



QF's... mine are the best in the world... im just saying LOL.

Day 3 consisted of cleaning… all day long.


I woke up at 8:30am again, and started cleaning while the rest of the house was still sleeping.

Though I woke everyone up, and so eventually everyone was helping with the cleaning. Molly scrubbed the Porch, Reece cleaned the whole BBQ, Nelly was washing Dishes, I vacuumed, Nelly washed the tiles, and everyone cleaned their own mess. It was a very productive day. And we were locked up and ready to go home at 2:30pm.



so very very clean... LOL. look how messy the table is... and the random shoe haha!

making breakfast!

breakfast time!

this kid would not get out of his sleeping bag all day... he worries me sometimes!

cleaning after breakkie.

arent we the cleanest people you've ever seen? this much rubbish in two days LOL

...then Nelly and i went to the beach the one and only time that weekend haha.


random shot from Nelly =)

not the best of beach weather LOL.

our view from the car

and moree...


This GPS system is seriously confused.confusing!

driving duck face!

Nelly!!

anyways i hope you enjoyed the experience through us... i know we had the time of our lives!

xoxo Connie.

No comments:

Post a Comment