Monday, August 23, 2010

Persaverance

Hello!
Perseverance is a little pub/club in Fitzroy on Brunswick street we went to this past Friday night.
Connie has been there I think ... two times?
It was my first time there and I quiet enjoyed myself there.
The music was from the 90's and 00's which was AWESOME,
the crowd was very normal which was good for a change.

Thanks to www for Picture.yourbars.com.au

                                      
Connie, Nelly & Leigh
This was after a few shots if you haven't noticed.
we love shots =]

We were the first three to get there because Leighs girlfriend and our friend Caetlyn were busy and met us later.

That was the screen saver at their reg...hey shh, everything seems awesome when tipsy :p

                                               
If you're not aware of it, Connie LOVES the Pies (for the non australian readers, pies is the mascot for collingwood which is one of the teams for the biggest sport in Aussie land here)
Loves is not a strong enough word to explain her Passion for footy and her all times fav team.
Look at her tryn to reach up haha how cute!

Drunk Biatches haha.
They're so funny I love these two, if you want to go out to have a great time then these are the ones to go with.

Being my usual crazy.

Busting some Moves on the Dance floor
you should see her life, she goes off haha.

one or two hours later our friends Caetlyn and Jess joined us which was good fun!!

I must add a highlight before i forget:
While dancing for no reason i turned around to look behind me, when i looked back to the group Connie was gone!!
The music was loud but I could hear Connie yell...I looked down ...and there she was on the floor laughing hahaha.poor thing!
Even if her heels her gorgeous as, that thin heel wasn't much of support.
Her ankle is now swollen, but she's a tough girl.


Here are the three girls again =D

The Night was very successful, we had lots of fun and lots of drinks. It was the first time going out after many weekends of just stayn at someones house because winter is soooo0o boring and cold!
I'm reeeeally looking forward to summer!
everything is better in summer,
The Beach which results in beach hair, nice tan and you get all the pretty dresses that hang in your wardrobe.
You can also go to more places than in winter, and you're in a better mood.
But that's just me.
=]

That is all for now, I hope you enjoyed this post.
Sunday Night Movie coming soon from me.

-xoxoNELLY-

No comments:

Post a Comment