Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Not So Average Day

Monday: a day everyone usually hates because it's the first day back to reality after a beautiful weekend.

For once it was OK, I was looking forward to getting up early because I had training for Cheerleading =]
Like usual I was late and didn't have time to have breakfast because I didn't want to miss my train, when I arrived at the station my train was running late 10minutes!!
I could have had a decent breakfast in those 10 minutes!!!..anyway, jumped on my train which was packed as!
And you know when it's so packed that you're in everyone's face and you have Noooo clue where to look because all you see is faces and you don't want them to think your staring at their face!...well that's what happened to me.

obviously something was wrong with the trains that morning because my train had to stop on a bridge for quiet a while. ( which got me paranoid a little )
so out of no where this Psycho lady comes and squeezes her way right in front of me (on her way to me she stomped her foot on my toes OUCH!!)

So I had this crazy lady in front of me reading a book...I thought nothing so I just daydreamed about some random stuff..
 ...ALL OF A SUDDEN this Lady starts yelling!!! "F**K YOU ALL!! I'M GONNA SET MOUSE TRAPS FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!" this yelling went for about 5whole minutes which is a long time of yelling!
O.K so OH my gosh!! I had her right in my face..I had nowhere to go!and I didn't know if i should laugh or fear for my safety.
She kinda reminded me a lot of her

haha! The Crazy Cat Lady from The Simpsons
anyway a while later she started talking to "her children". obviously there were no kids around her, but in her mind she was surrounded by them and kept telling them off..and laughing with them....and talking about good times.
kinda creeped me out.It just makes you think of what people must have gone through to get to that point.

So finally we arrived at my stop where she got off too, but she luckily went the opposite direction and I went my own way.
.........
After Training (which I'm so sore now,the day after)
I made my way to the doctors which is on my way home. As usual you have to wait for ages at the doctors when you don't have an appointment but Lucky they have a TV in their waiting room so I watched The Ellen DeGeneres show and The View which was hilarious.Then this cute guy walked in,and he became the entertainment haha,
until they called my name :(
so i went to this other room where a very funny and nice nurse was taking Blood samples off me, and she started asking some questions.We somehow got to the topic about the monthly Cycle, about some issues to it etc.
When I was done i noticed that we didn't lock the door and that outside the room where there was an other little waiting area where no one usually sits...well guess who was there turned with his body in the direction of my room listening the entire time? Mr. Cute-waiting-room-boy!!!and also this other random lady was listening too.When I opened the door they both jumped and pretended they were reading haha I so busted them.
it was very embarrassing thou!
After getting my blood taken I went to get a vaccine for the Swine Flu which omg hurt so much!
so now I have these two band aids on my left arm and i look like a druggie haha.

xoxoNelly

No comments:

Post a Comment