Monday, December 28, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR, we love you :)


We know this comes a few days late but ...MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone!!!!
We Hope you all had a good one with lots of presents and food haha

On a side note, we are very sorry for the lack of updates on our beloved blog.

I (Connie) have been busy re-decorating my bedroom, and as I am currently on Holidays from work, do not want to go near a computer for too long.

Nelly has been very busy too, what with working like everyday, and just hasnt had the time to come on and show you guys some love.

For the New Year break we will not be updating for a few more weeks, as we are going to a friends holiday home to ring in 2010, and then after that we are going on a small road trip to Torquay and Lorne, etc. I will then be going to my uncles beach house with my family for another week, perhaps Nelly will find the time to blog then. And then pretty much as soon as i gte back i will go back to work, and Nelly is going for two weeks to USA, and so she will blog from there and I from here!




Ok that's enough excuses. We wish you a happy and safe New Year, and that 2010 is not only a good year, but the best for all of you!

Thanks for reading :)
WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALREADY xxxxx
Connie and Nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment