Thursday, December 10, 2009

There's always time for a good friend!..and some Friendship tips =]

Hello there!
So lately Connie and myself have found it hard to catch up because we have been very busy, and we don't exactly live close.
So today I went to the city just to catch up with my Girl on her lunch break =D

You know after finishing High school you really see who your TRUE friends are, and who the friends are that you can live without even if it can sometimes be a little hard because you miss them.
But I guess "the show must go on no matter what", and that's life.
I say this all the time but it's because it's true that life is too short to worry about things that won't matter to you in a year.
Or also my other favorite 'Life is too short to be serious' :p

Anyways! As I was saying, after High school or even later in life, if someone TRULY cares about you then they can always find a little spot in their busy life for you. Without the stupid excuses or never even bother to return a call or message.

And that's why our Friendship just keeps growing stronger, because we really care about each other.
OH!One Important thing that you should definitely do in a friendship or even Relationship is Honesty!

The amount of times Connie or myself have felt left out or as if for example Connie was mad at me, I would leave it for days and that in my head would get worst. So as soon as you see a problem rising you should attack it before it turns into something bigger.
So us two have now learned from past silly experiences that as soon as we think something bad, no matter how silly we may think it is you should tell ASAP.

So Connie and I had some lunch and chatted (while judging peoples outfits that were walking by haha)
it was good fun!After I was lucky to see who this cute guy at her work was that she has been talking about.He really is cute! Naww

After I made my way back home, but as always I find it hard not to go into at least one shop in the city. Especially because it has so many nice and random little shops, like this one i went to today. I still have no clue what it was called because it didn't have a name but all that matters is that I found a Cute Shirt which I can wear for work!
It's from MINKPINK and I got it for only $5!! I was so shocked haha.


The little white dots are actually cute little stars.
It also has these two strings which you can tie up in a bow!
So Adorable!

So that's all from me for now, remember to be Honest and always have a little space for your special someone. If it's your BFF, Boyfriend or just someone you really care about.

Sorry if all this was a tad too cheesy but I must say I totally got into it haha.
Love you always
xoxo Nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment