Monday, November 30, 2009

Hello again ...

I just couldnt stay away :)

so on Sunday I went shopping with my sister Dona and I though I might share with you what i bought!

First u got this very plain Jersey dress... but is gonna get a lot of use from me.



Then I went and got these Pyjamas... cos i have an obssession with Paul Frank/ Julius and Friends and i always have to buy something when I go shopping! LOL.



And my last purshase of the day were these totally cute flats, which I desperately needed for work!



While I was taking photos of my stuff I thought I would show you my favourite shoes (that i was talking about in my last post). They are so comfy and adorable, don't you think?

(oh BTW, sorry the photos are all over the place, my comp wont let me do it the way I want to)

Thats all... speak to you soon my loves
xxx
Connie.

(P.s. I spelt Phillip Island wrong a few times on that last post... just excuse it)

No comments:

Post a Comment