Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bargain of the day!

This morning after my Cheerleading training I went to the doctors and got my results back, I had to wait so long which made it even worst. I was kinda scared because really you can never know these days, after nearly one hr i got called and luckly it's all good apart from iron, so i made myself some nice beef burgers for lunch =D

On my way home I thought id go past the chemist and see if they have my favourite parfume on sale (which usually is about $80 for the 50 ml bottle)
But when i saw the 100ml bottle for $50!!!!!! i was like WOOOW i just had to get it!!
the original price of that bottle is $185 so i'm feeling very good about my bargain =]


Boyfriends or Mum & Dad, this is definitely what you should get your Girls for Christmas!
There is only 22 Days left!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment