Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gossip Girl Clothes :)

Hello my loves!!

So as you all should know by now, I am absolutely in love with Gossip Girl, the books and most especially the show. So, it should come as no surprise to you that when I found out the Gossip Girl clothing range was coming to Big W I went out and pretty much bought everything that was left in the store LOL.

Here is what i bought:

This belt. I really love it! Its adorable!



This headband is soooo cute too! And of course I had to get the headband as it is the only one!



I also got these bracelets. I adore the set with all the pearls. Again I love it because it is so Blair :), and the I totally could not resist that bw clasp one, it is so cute!





Ok so now for the shoes. There was a range of heels and this one pair of sandals, and I went with the sandals because I already have to many pairs of heels... according to my mum.... anyways, they remind me more of Serena than my idol Blair... but they are perfect for the coming summer and to wear with maxi's which i will definitely be doing this summer :)

 


And finally, here are the clothes that I purchased.

I absolutely am in love with this cute as a button bubble skirt! (which I would say is Blair)



For something a little more casual, i went with this more Serena style top, with vest. It is a good investment i think. I wore it to my brothers birthday on Thursday night, and it was complimented on many times during the night!



And dresses wise i got two, one casual. Which is similar to one I already have and shown you, but which i totally could not resist! I have a thing with things that are cute :) and i love the bow on this dress, sorry you cant see it from here!




And this slightly more formal dress which I plan on wearing to my work Christmas party on Friday with the above belt and some nice shoes, i bought this dress.




And that is all there was left by the time I managed to get to Big W to buy these! But I do happen to know that these are the things that i would a\have loved the most! Even my sisters said so!

Ok well that is all.
I love you all xx

Connie.

No comments:

Post a Comment