Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WEDDING :)

Hello my chickens!!

So this comes like two months late but I thought I would share with you some photos of my cousins wedding that I attended in Feb.

I am actually not very close with this cousin, and I actually dont speak to this side of my Mums family anymore. But, I managed to have myself a good time - thanks to the win that would automatically be re-filled in my glass.

On my table I was sitting with the cousins that we actually get along with so it wasnt so bad. At least we had people to talk to all night, and we made fun of all the old people and their dancing haha! Respectfully of course :)

I wore my favourite Zac Posen for Target dress, that absolutely adore for its simplicity and sophistication. It is classic Black, and the only non-maxi dress i have that goes past my knee. Worn with nude Tony Bianco's and my mums vintage bag from the 80's.
But my favourite part of my look was my Chanel Bright Red Lipstick.

Anyways i will stop boring you with the details and show you some photos...

Anthony Rocca was in attendance, so we snapped a pic :)

My cousins Daughter Alessia, neice to the bride- and one of three flower girls!


My douchie brother.


My parents with the Bride and Groom.

Also - just want to apologise for the poor quality of some of these photos!


Me with one of my favourite cousins Robert :)


Some of my mums brothers and sisters. (a few missing- like 7)



Me with my Godmother, who came from Italy for the wedding.



Me with my god-daughter (I was the sponsor at her confirmation)


My lovely cousin Tina and I.


The Barbagallo sisters.


And now close up (i had a bit to drink at this stage so excuse the douchie look!)

And now the first generation - Zia Teresa, Mum and Zia Rita.
My aunties came from Italy for the wedding, and stayed with us while they were here. It made my mum very happy to see her sisters after we went there 4 years ago.

Some crazy-kiddy group shots :)






Tina and I with our Tropical Wines... yes we put Strawberries in them :P


And the last photo of the night, me with my cousin Con. (yes Con and Connie, ha ha, get over it)


OK so that was pretty much the whole night in one post :)
hope you enjoyed the post and the little insight into my family life.
 
I will post again soon, i hope :)
 
Connie.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment