Tuesday, April 20, 2010

JAM/SUPAFEST

Hey all

So as I mentioned on Wednesday’s post, Nelly and I went to Supafest with our friends.


 The line up for Supafest was:


Eve
Jay Sean
Sean Paul
Pitbull
Kelly Rowland
Akon


A quick review probably wouldn’t mean much to you, but I am going to give you one anyway


Eve – was ok, just average if you ask me. And I hated that all her songs were being cut short, didn’t allow me to get in the mood.


Jay Sean – another average performer. And only sang two songs, was pointless timing wise.


Sean Paul – OWNED IT! I mean I would have gone just for him, he was so good. And he has so many songs that I just LOVE. So, for most of the time that he was on I was dancing and jumping and having an all round good time :) ahhh, I still can’t believe I have seen him live. He sounded exactly the same. Even though our spots didn’t have the best hearing!


Pitbull - another really good one. He is an AMAZING!!!! Dancer! Seriously, I would go to his concert just to watch him dance. And he knows how to work the crowd! And of course we all went “Krazy” to his music.


Kelly Rowland – other than the fact that she could only sing like two of her own songs she was amazing. I loved he costume, and I am pretty sure it is Armani, but I am not for sure so please do not take my word for it!! my only problem with her was that she was singing Destiny’s Child music, when I really wanted her to come out of that shell. I don’t think Beyonce would sing Destiny’s Child at a concert! But I loved when she sang Work, Dilemma and When Love Takes over. And did I mention how good she looked? A-FREAKIN-MAZING!


Akon – very much about the show, mister Akon is. He had the crowd screaming for his attention almost the whole night. And you know what he was worth it. He sounds so good too. (Though I do have a suspicion about him Lip-syncing. Shame.) There were short videos, and a lot of crowd work. And I believe that he also provided us with the most to talk about when singing Beautiful (dedicated to us Melbournians) he decided to crowd surf and then nearly cried when the crowd wouldn’t let go of him! One girl like nearly broke his neck. And when he tried to make his way back to the stage people wouldn’t let him go, and so he had to stop the music and tell them all to move and to “DO NOT PULL DOWN MY UNDIES” which was hilarious!


Overall a good night, even though there was some rainfall, and we didn’t have the best spots, and we couldn’t hear the DJ and there were wayyyy too many underage people there. LOL. I just think it says something that despite all that we were still able to have a good time!


So here are the photos you are looking for in this post :P


Walking to the gates to get in :)

having a drink in the 18+ area

waiting for Sean Paul

Nelly on Leigh

Sean Paul (sorry for bad quality)

Connie and Nelly ...

Muzza Nelly LOL

The Crowd, and you can see how far we were from the stage :(

Connie, Nelly and Sareta

PITBULL! yeahh :P



Kelly Rowland looking stunning

and Akon right before he jumped into the crowd and then nearly cried haha!

Akon being raped haha poor thing.

Hope you guys enjoyed the pics and review,
xoxoC&N.

No comments:

Post a Comment