Thursday, April 22, 2010

This month’s addiction is…

ONE TREE HILL.



You may remember last month, or even the month before I professed my addiction to Gilmore Girls.

Well, as upset as I was that I finished the series I quickly moved on to the next show I hadn’t watched yet.

One Tree Hill, was that show for me this month. It took me a long time to get into it since you know I had already seen most of the first season, so watching it again was a bit of a bore. But after I started to watch some episodes I hadn’t seen before I got so addicted that I haven’t gone to bed without watching at least 4 episodes a night. (This actually isn’t so great when you have to wake up early for work everyday)

At the moment I am up to season 4, and I have only watched the first disc.

But this season looks like it is going to be very interesting, and I cant wait to see how things will be resolved!

I would love to hear what you are watching at the moment? Can you suggest for me a show to start when I have finished OTH and Big Bang?

No comments:

Post a Comment