Friday, March 26, 2010

Product Of The Month!

Hello Ladies and Gentleman (if any gentlemans read our blogs),

I hope you have been well.
We every single day get bombarded with pictures, adds and who knows what else so that we buy things.
We have gotten so used to that, that most of the time when they advertise something we just go "yeah right..as if!"   because most of the time it is crap anyway.
Especially all these skin care products, which i decided for once to risk it and for some reason listened to my Cleo magazine, which was where I first read about it.
This may be so random but this cream is MAGIC! It works so quick and so well! And let me tell you it takes a lot to impress me with beauty or skin care products.

This is it!
It is really good and I suggest you give it a go!

Anyway that is all from me for now, just wanted to share something random with you.

Take Care!
We will blog to you soon again =]
Connie and myself are going to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D tomorrow night,we'll most likely give you a movie review. I'm very curious because many people have said it's not as good as expected.
For me I can't wait to see all of the different make up since i'm into the whole crazy make Up Artist thing.

~xoxo Nelly~

No comments:

Post a Comment