Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Aunties' Trip to Australia 2010

As I mentioned in the last post two of my Aunties, who live in Italy, came for a month long visit to Australia.

These Aunties are my mothers sisters. So for the first time in 25 years there were 3 Aparo sisters in Australia at the same time. Of course I couldnt say all because my mums other sister didnt come down.

For my zia Teresa this was her second time back here, as she came for a visit in 2003 for my confirmation (she is my godmother).
But for Zia Rita this was the first time she has been back to the country she was born in since she first moved away when she was about 10.

As you can imagine a lot has changed in that time that they have not been here. And the change that impacted them the most was how big teh family has become. With all the brothers having had kids, those kids grown up and now even they have kids.
the family has tripled since they first left.

Anyways thats enough about my family. Here are some photos of what we got up to while they were here...
enjoy!

Dinner on Mt Alexander Road


Making Sauce - National Wog Day


so many macbeth references...


I just woke-up so dont tease the make up free face.
As i woke up late i had baby sitting duty, i didnt mind :)


Dinner break, me with my godmother zia Teresa


Dinner night at my cousin Daniela's house.


Me with my cousin from Italy who my Zia Teresa couldnt leave at home.


With my parents at Number 8 (Jamie Olivers restaraunt in Crown)


The yummy Arancini my Zia Carmela made for Dinner at her house


The kids eating the Arancini :)


Me, Tina and Alba at dinner (this time at Zio Carmelo's and Zia Anna's house, Tina's parents)

 
All the neices and nephews on the night(plus husbands and girlfriends) with the zia's from Italy


at the hospital the day Bianca was born. (i am holding Bianca, and Alba is holding her big sister Alyssa)


My zia's last night, Pizza at my house for the whole family.
This is just me and my sister, we ate outside and missed the show when everyone started to fight!

So those photos are as good as its getting for now haha!


IN OTHER NEWS:
Nelly and I are going to SupaFest tonight.
we will be viewing acts from Eve, Kelly Rowland, Jay Sean, Akon, Pitbull and (my personal favourite) Sean Paul.
That may just be my next post!

ok now i have to get ready for that!
talk soon my chickens xxx

Connie.

No comments:

Post a Comment