Wednesday, November 18, 2009

OUR FIRST EVER BLOG YAY!!



HI PEOPLE!


Ok, so as the name of the blog mentions, this is our first ever blog. How exciting and cool is that?


This Blog is the work of two marvelous young Melbournians. Nelly and Connie.
As youngsters, we often get bored and think of what cool new things we can do with our time. This years winner is "Make a New Blog".

So here we are, starting our first Blog. And we know that maybe no one will ever read it, but we will keep at it for fun.
Hopefully all you awesome peopel will enjoy reading about our (sometimes) average lives.


So what will this blog be about exactly?
Well, it will be about whatever mood Nelly and me (Connie) are in at the time of the post.
Generally we like to talk about lots of random shiz, so now you will be in on our secrets.
And if you thought that all that drama only really happens on TV we are here to prove you wrong. You see. in our short time in the world we have experienced some funny/sad/wild times.


It may not sound interesting... but I can tell you, we come up with some of the most random things to say and do. And we sure do entertain people!


Ok, so im guessing that now you want to know a bit about us.
I will start with me. Connie. I am a 19 year old working girl.
No i don't work at KFC (anymore), I have a real job, at a desk in a large company. But i wont be mentioning as i know that they do some intense media monitoring  =P
I am in love with Fashion, Gossip Girl and Audrey Hepburn. What more can a girl want in her life? I dont know ask Nelly...





                           ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





...a girl just wants to have fun!
=]


Hello there!!
thanks for my ruh-tarded picture connie! look at my left eye!what is wrong with it?
I'll be definately be putting a better pic of me up soon :)


Ok so let's talk about me!My name is Nelly!..yes like Nelly Furtado or the rapper lol
I'm 19, currently at uni....kind of...i will be taking next year off, but anyway that's all boring stuff.


I LOVE my Music, Photography, Family and Friends!I love going out wether it's out dancing in a random club in our awesome city in Melbourne or just at the beach. I love all kind of movies, funny, sad, action packed, love storys...as long as the movie is not long and pointless then i'll watch it.




We are two very close friends who share everything!
We get up to some pretty random stuff when we're together and we'll be writing all about it in our cute little blog, and lucky you gets to read it all =P




So i guess that's all for now.
We love you already :)
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment