Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Teddy Teddy... On My Wall?

OPINION please...

Ok, so i know that as of yet we have no viewers or whatever... but if anyone out there does care, i want to know what your opinion is on this fabulous vintage picture I found in my Shed.



The colour is all wrong here, the Richness of the green in the background has gone and with it has gone that life i love in it. But none-the-less, i would love someone elses opinion... so comment plsssssssssssssssss!

If the general opinion says that i should keep it then I will go out and buy a wooden frame, as i think it would make it look more authentic.
Otherwise my Mum is going to take it away...

Talking about Teddy bears, I hope you're all donating something to the children of this world who will not be getting christmas presents.
I will be at work :)

You see my work has this wonderful program that i think is simply marvelous!
Instead of doing Kris Kringle the ordinary way, we will pick someone out of the hat, as tradition, but when it comes time to buy the present, we have to buy it as if the chosen person is a 10 year old. And then that present is donated to the Smith Family.

IMO, it's a great initiative that gets people excited! And you're all being charitable which is always a bonus!

xx
Connie.

2 comments:

  1. i dont think you should put the teddy picture in your room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok thank you.

    i guess to the salvos it goes :( bye bye teddys

    ReplyDelete