Monday, November 1, 2010

A Very packed Weekend!

Hello! This time it's Nelly :)
This post has not been posted due to not having pictures uploaded, and a post without pictures is a little boring imo.

Our packed weekend started on a Friday after work when Connie our friend Caetlyn and myself ate out at Cavallino on Lygon Street. Lygon street is a a street in Melbourne filled with mediterranean restaurants and shops, if you visit Melbourne visit Lygon too :)
The food was great with it we also had white wine, it wasn't the best but good enough.
After dinner we went to Caetlyns work where everyone had left and I started getting ready for the Night. Once that was done Caetlyn dropped me off at a Karaoke place where I had my work colleagues waiting for me to sing...which never happened :P



Yeah I'm really shy with singing in front of people unless I had few drinks in me or after I feel comfortable enough with that person. Anyway the night was great I had 5Free drink cards which i had to waste in less than 2hours, so by the time Caetlyn & Connie had picked me up I was..well let's say very happy. Thinking about it now I feel really sorry for Connie & Caetlyn for having to hear my singing all the way to our mate's Birthday.



The Party was at the Doutta Galla Hotel in Flemington, which never went to so we didn't really know what to expect. WOW it was a great great night, the Music was just about perfect the crowd not so much but it didn't matter because we were too busy dancing it up.  They had this special 'Tea Pot' which had...I'm not too sure what but you had to have it in shots, and because it's big and not something you can leave at the bar we had it all quick!
Connie pouring some TeaPot drink in out shot glasses.



The ones to drink it all were...no big surprise, Leigh Connie and I.




Must Toilet shots.

I'm Telling you the best pictures are always taken in the girls toilet, there is just something about them.
Girls catch up on all the gossip, make-up is being reapplied and the outfit is being fixed up. So here it is boys, you always wonder why girls take aaaages in the toilet, of course we don't pee like the Niagara Falls haha.


Here are the Girls looking all cute :)


Last pic of the night,Kisses to you from DDF :)
That mark on Connies head was from falling down the stairs on her way out, just kidding it's a lipstick mark :p

xoxoNelly

2 comments:

  1. And now listen to me in turn. You have touched me more profoundly than I thought even you could have touched me - my heart was full when you came here today. Henceforward I am yours for everything....

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Lady Sophia, your comment much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete