Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sunday Night Movie ...

Hey everyone, so this week Nelly and I got together to discuss ways to make the blog a bit more fun and a bit more active on our end.
So I suggested that we do something that we could do weekly, like my monthly addiction segment haha.


This is the way this will work, every Sunday (usually) in turns we will report on what movie we will be wathcing that Sunday, and usually we will try to relate it to where we are at in life etc.


I had the first go and dropped the ball already LOL. but here it is only a few days late.


The Movie I have chosen is Nine to Five




Last week all I remember doing is work. I came in to do so many different things. With everyone saying that they have the top priority thing for me to work on. (you see I am the Administrations person for a team of four, with an additional person to the team who i work for as well. i have four different bosses, five if you include their boss)

Last week really took a toll on me. I was working so hard and only getting recognised for the faults in my work.

My official boss sat me down and we had a discussion about how much I had on my plate and after some tears fell on my cheek, she decided that from now on all work that i was to do would have to go through her first.
you see i am only 19, and have been in the workforce for less than a year - and since taking on a new role have taken responsibility for a lot. And my body and my mind are verrrrrrrrry tired.

So to cheer me up i decided to watch Nine to Five. It made me not only laugh but also, it made me happy not to have to work in the same environment as them hahaha.
i should be happy i only have female bosses!

anyways watch the trailer above :) and enjoy!!

XOXO Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment