Wednesday, June 23, 2010

THIS MONTH'S ADDICTION IS ...



Well I don't think it would take a genius to guess this month's obsession is the World Cup :)

There are so many things to love about it.

Number 1- It is the world's most loved SPORT!!

Number 2- You get to support your country (or as in my previous post countries)

My personal Favourite Number 3 - the HOT players :D

As well as so many more reasons... I don't think I will have to bore you with any of them!

However I thought I would share with you my top 5 hottest players in the world :)

#5
Alberto Gilardino



#4
David Beckham




#3
Ricardo Kaka



#2
Fabio Cannavaro


#1
Cristiano Ronaldo

Ofcourse this doesn't mean there are hotter players out there, I just think these are the most captivating to my taste.
i haven't even started on the Spanish, Chile, Argentina, French, Cameroon and so many other teams... yet haha!

*Please not these players were chosen solely by Connie, Nelly may have different opinion haha!

Anyways that is all from me for now :)
xx
Connie.

No comments:

Post a Comment