Tuesday, May 18, 2010

THIS MONTHS OBSESSION IS...

KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS :)



I absolutely freakin' love this show!
I used to watch it when I had Foxtel, but then we got rid of Foxtel and I sort of lost interest, etc.
Last month we got Foxtel back (YAY) and of course I was glued to E! so I could catch up on the latest season of KUWTK.
I just think these ladies are so great! All of them!!
You know i think they all get a lot of slack from the Media, but I just think we should all be as smart and independant as these women.
They don't give a crap what people think about them, and that is truely inspiring.
I mean sure, sometimes they do things that aren't entirely lady like, but the fact that they show that on TV is so great.
They can show a whole generation of girls that being rich and famous isn't always what they think it is.
But they also show Success can come along at any given moment.
And most importantly they show that Family is what really matters.
Sure they fight, and there are certain family members (more extended than anything) that can make my want to hit them, but at the end of the day what they're show is about is Family Support.
with Support you can achieve anything, and they have the strongest support their Family.
And you know what else I love about this show - that they remind me so much of my family.
As you know I have two sisters, and a brother. And our age gaps are VERY similar to those of the Kardashians.
Of course, we dont have two younger sisters as well, but you know this is fairly close.
The first time I watched this show was with my sisters, and we straight away saw the resemblance between the two families.
For example, I am the oldest - and of the siblings I relate to Kourtney the most. I am bossy, and like to be in control of every situation. But at the same time I am the one who wants to have fun all the time.
Dona - The Middle child- considers herself as Kim. She is very self absorbed (No offence to anyone, it is in a good way), she does the least work, but expects the most attention. And she is smart when it comes to the work she has to do. She knows what she wants and she goes for it no matter what. That is her best quality.
Alba - the youngest girl. The most similar pair are Alba and Khloe. I mean if you put them in the same room I think they would be like identical. Despite being a few years apart. Alba is by far the funniest of the sisters. She is someone who gets by on her humour. She is also the tallest of the three, and freakishly strong for a girl. When I watch Khloe I am always thinking of Alba, they are just so similar! you wouldnt believe me!
And finally my little brother Nino - he is definitely the Rob of the family. He is heavily influenced by others, and gets crushes easily. He is a good looking little bugger, and so very annoying. But he is the most lovable.

If you havent watched it yet, what are you waiting for... you can catch up on last season while it's still playing on E!.
And if you want to get to know the girls better go on their twitters, and their websites! They are great!!
I just think this show is truely amazing and I can't wait til' Season 5 starts.
Until then I will have Kourtney and Khloe take Miami to keep me entertained :)

LOVE YOU LADIES, and keep up the good work :)

P.S did i mention that my sister Dona saw Kim K at the Optus store in Bourke Street Melbourne. AND despite knowing i work around the corner didn't bother to tell me to go have a look until 40 minutes after she had left. Thanks again Dona! :P


so as an end i thought i would post these photos next to each other:



Look we're even standing in the same order. (i know i look tallest here, but that is only because of the way i am sending and cos my platform is huge compared to my sisters!)

Connie.
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment