Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Thought i was ready

..to move out alone. But I'm so not..Unless I have someone else with me which is the plan for now if I do happen to move out.My Mother has gone for the weekend so i'm all home alone and i thought, sweeet!that'll be fun! but after three hours i was bored as and had nothing to do and  no one to annoy. And thinking of what to have for dinner on your own is also not too much fun.

But maybe it's because I live in a quiet area and not in New York like I do in my dreams haha.
oh let me tell you...one day i will blog from New York!

So at the moment I am so bored! I can't wait to get out and see people I know and not just randoms in my local supermarket!

that's all for now..thought id share something random with you...
I beliee connie should blog about her room getting a makeover!
let me tell you now that is a pretty room!

speak to you soon

xoxo Nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment